“The movement of all life now places the human being before the alternatives of either this conquest or a disastrous retreat. The human being arrives at the threshold: there he must throw himself headlong into that which has no foundation and no head.”
– Is it funny or not?
– Its “not funny”, but you can have the feeling of “spooning in love and anger”.
– Tell me about “lobotomy”!
– It is a form of psychosurgery or a balloon with plastic plate on top.
– Great, but skip this! Yesterday, I’ve been with Mr. Lecter.
– Really?! What happened?
– Nothing. We have been staring at the “self-portrait of the cannibal” for hours.
– And? – After we had a shower and talking about “revelation” of G…
– What about “Tristan, Kewin, Joss”?
– They are “deranged” as usual. – That’s a pity. So what will be with us without them?
– We will have fun as the “remains of resistance”. Come, take my hand!!
– I can’t, ”it’s not worth it”, but show me those “untitled” sculptures.
|Artist||Zuzanna Czebatul, Anna Hulačová, Zsófia Keresztes, Rade Petrasevic, Emir Šehanović, Márton Emil Tóth|
|Place / venue||aqb Project Space, Budapest|
|Dates||May 19 – July 22, 2018|
|Curated by||Peter Bencze|
|Index||Anna Hulačová Emir Šehanović Márton Emil Tóth Peter Bencze Rade Petrasevic Zsófia Keresztes Zuzanna Czebatul|